- Use thermal-transfer printed raised polyester labels to get crisp text and image prints.
- Presents a low-cost alternative when creating legend plates as compared to plate engraving.
- Features a 0.70mm-thick raised profile, glossy surface, and ultra-aggressive back adhesive.
- B30 panel labels are safe for use on electrical components, electrical cabinets, and similar applications.
- Guaranteed fast turnaround – make your company labels in less than 4 seconds.
- Up to 10 years of average service life when used outdoors.
- Service temperature range of -4° to 212°F.
- Application temperature range of 50° to 212°F.
Additional Product Information*
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe website.
Engrave Plate Substitutes for Panel ID
Average Outdoor Durability:
Compatible Surface Types:
High Surface Energy
RoHS Compliant, UL Recognized
For Use with Printer:
BBPÂ®30 Label Printer, BBPÂ®31 Sign and Label Printer, BBPÂ®33 Label Printer, BBPÂ®35 Multi-Color Sign and Label Printer, BBPÂ®37 Color & Cut Sign and Label Printer
Indoor or Outdoor Use:
Maximum Service Temperature:
Minimum Service Temperature:
Quantity per Roll:
Quantity per Row:
Abrasion-Resistant, Chemical-Resistant, Corrosion-Resistant, Humidity-Resistant
Suggested Ribbon Series:
1.9" H x 1.2" W