- B-595 vinyl printer labels can be used to tag components inside equipment panels.
- .004" thick, with strong resistance to abrasion, chemical, oil, and water.
- Equipped with pressure-sensitive, permanent acrylic adhesive that conforms to irregular, curved, and rough surfaces.
- Suitable for application on cold areas.
- Average outdoor service life of 8 to 10 years.
- Minimum application temperature of ¬0°F.
- Service temperature range of ¬40°F to 180°F.
- Compatible for use with Brady® BMP®21 PLUS and LabPal printers.
Additional Product Information*
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe website.
Compatible Surface Types:
For Use with Printer:
BMPÂ®21 PLUS Portable Label Printer, LABPALâ„¢ Handheld Label Maker
Indoor or Outdoor Use:
Label/Media in Cartridge with Ribbon
Maximum Service Temperature:
Minimum Application Temperature:
Minimum Service Temperature:
Pre-Printed Areas on Label:
Colored Write-On Area
Abrasion-Resistant, Chemical-Resistant, Oil-Resistant, Water-Resisitant