- Vinyl labels have a glossy finish.
- Labels are designed to work with: BMP21 PLUS Portable Label Printer, IDPAL Handheld Label Maker, and the LABPAL Handheld Label Maker.
- Black on white labels will adhere to the following surface finishes: powder coated, smooth, rough, and textured surfaces .
- Labels are resistant to abrasion, chemicals, oil, and water.
- BMP21 Series labels is .375" in width, with a thickness of .004.
Additional Product Information*
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe website.
Arc Flash Labels, Arrow Tape, General & Industrial ID, Laboratory/Healthcare Identification, Panel Labeling, Pipe & Valve Marking, Rating Plates, Safety & Compliance ID, Visual Workplace Labeling, Warehouse Marking
Average Outdoor Durability:
8 to 10 Years
Compatible Surface Types:
ASTM D 2979, ASTM D 523
For Use with Printer:
BMPÂ®21 PLUS Portable Label Printer, IDPALâ„¢ Handheld Label Maker, LABPALâ„¢ Handheld Label Maker
Indoor or Outdoor Use:
Label/Media in Cartridge with Ribbon
Maximum Service Temperature:
Minimum Application Temperature:
Minimum Service Temperature:
Pre-Printed Areas on Label:
Colored Write-On Area
Abrasion-Resistant, Chemical-Resistant, Oil-Resistant, Water-Resisitant