- Use BMP21 label cartridge with your Brady® ID Pal™ labeling tools.
- Orange vinyl marking film in high-gloss, durable, and flexible built.
- Backed with permanent acrylic adhesive that can be applied in cold areas.
- Minimum application temperature of 0°F.
- Service temperature range of 40°F to 180°F.
- Average outdoor service life of 8 to 10 years.
Additional Product Information*
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe website.
Arc Flash Labels, Arrow Tape, General & Industrial ID, Laboratory ID, Panel Labeling, Pipe & Valve Marking, Rating Plates, Safety & Compliance ID, Visual Workplace Labeling, Warehouse Marking
Average Outdoor Durability:
8 to 10 Years
Compatible Surface Types:
ASTM D 2979, ASTM D 523
For Use with Printer:
BMPÂ®21 PLUS Portable Label Printer, IDPALâ„¢ Handheld Label Maker, LABPALâ„¢ Handheld Label Maker
Indoor or Outdoor Use:
Label/Media in Cartridge with Ribbon
Maximum Service Temperature:
Minimum Application Temperature:
Minimum Service Temperature:
Pre-Printed Areas on Label:
Colored Write-On Area
Abrasion-Resistant, Chemical-Resistant, Oil-Resistant, Water-Resisitant