- Use J50 series printer labels for indoor pipe, warehouse, arc flash, and general workplace labeling applications.
- Vinyl marking film is aqueous inkjet receptive and will yield full-color and high resolution graphics.
- Ultra-thin material with matte finish.
- Features a pressure-sensitive adhesive that works well in cold temperatures.
- For use with BradyJet printers.
Additional Product Information*
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe website.
Arc Flash Labels, GHS & Chemical Labels, Lockout Tagout Labeling, Pipe & Valve Marking, Safety & Compliance ID, Visual Workplace Labeling, Warehouse Marking
Average Outdoor Durability:
Compatible Surface Types:
High Surface Energy
RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
For Use with Printer:
Maximum Service Temperature:
Minimum Application Temperature:
Minimum Service Temperature: